Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 15: And the ball is rolling

I woke at 4am this morning. Yep. That’s right. 4 am. It was still dark outside but since the better half had to get up for work I figured there was no point in going back to sleep even though it is a Saturday morning. I did yoga instead. Boy does yoga benefit the mind and body and first thing in the morning is the best time to do it too. There’s too many excuses not to later in the day. 

I drove J to work, came home, made a quick breakfast of scrambled egg on toast with avocado, radish and tomato, topped up my water, and sat down to write. 

Do you know what I actually did? I wrote. Yes. I wrote two queries this morning and submitted them. No excuses. Pat on the back for me. 


Now it’s just after 8am. I’m off to meet my two besties for breakfast/coffee and baby shower planning. 

Here’s to an awesome Saturday! Clink, clink

No comments:

Post a Comment