Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 18: Obstacles Galore? I don’t think so.

The only real obstacle is you. That’s right. Most of the time it comes down to our own mind frame and how we perceive what is in front of us. Why can one person become more successful over another? They don’t let their personal obstacles get in the way. Sure some people seem luckier than others but many people create their own luck by taking chances and challenging themselves. 

For a long time I’ve wondered why I haven’t gotten what I wanted. Why am I still not achieving what I want? It’s because I’m not trying hard enough. I’m placing imaginary obstacles in my way which are preventing me from taking the action I should be taking. 

In the end it comes down to how thick our skin is, how much rejection we are willing to take, to what lengths we are willing to go, and how much sweat, perseveration and dedication we are willing to give, in order to achieve our wildest dreams. People are living their dreams all over the place. They’ve taken action. More importantly they’ve taken responsibility for their own success. 


Are you taking responsibility for your own success? Or are you placing imaginary obstacles in your way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment